1. Please launch a browser and go to the setting page of router; the default website of ASUS router’s setting page is http://192.168.1.1.
2. The steps of modifying router’s MAC address are as following:
(1) Click “Advanced Setting”
(2) Click “WAN”
(3) Click “Internet Connection”
(4) Type MAC address in field of “MAC Address” in item—“Special Requirement from ISP”
(5) Click button—“Apply” and wait to update setting completely
※ Some ISPs lock MAC address with other device(PC/NB/etc…). If you met the problem, please use the function for modifying MAC address of ASUS wireless router as acceptable MAC address from ISPs.