1. If the power indicator light is not on, please reset the system by taking all power off system including battery and hold down the on/off switch for 30 seconds.
2. Remove the unnecessary external devices and use the AC power adaptor mode.
3. If the power indicator light is on, restart the PC and choose Last Known Good Configuration to revert to the most recent settings that worked
4. Using the support DVD or hard disk partition (requires a recovery partition) to restore the system for a try.
5. If it is a hardware related problem, please contact the local service center.