1. Could you please help check the blue screen code? you could find the information after " STOP " on the blue screen and then you can find the relative information on the Microsoft website with the blue screen code or tell us the blue screen code.
2. How often does it happen?
3. Please take out the peripherals and then test with only one memory in the clear OS.
4. According to some memory manufacturers website, some memory need higher voltage than standard. So, please refer to the memory manual and adjust the memory voltage manually to have a test.
5. If convenience, please change the PSU to test again.
6. You could also update the newest BIOS to have a try.