No matter where you go, ASUS Eee PC is always your best travel companion!
When you are on a business trip, leisure, or studying abroad, you can always receive the best support for your ASUS Eee PC.
We not only offer you a complete nationwide service, but have also established numerous service sites around the world. So, when you are looking for service, you can always refer to the Service Center to receive our immediate support.
Register your product model via the Member site. If you are not yet an ASUS member, register at https://account.asus.com/signup.aspx.
International Service Network Procedure:
Please follow the procedure below for service enquiries outside the original country of purchase:
- Step 1: Check your warranty card content to confirm the warranty term and warranty period.
- Step 2:Find the closest service site near you. Contact the service site Tel. No. for details of site address and name of site technician.
Find ASUS International Service Center in your country
- Step 3:Have your Eee PC Warranty Card, purchase receipt or docket ready (if you do not have them beside you, we will use the Eee PC's original shipping date as your purchase date).
- Step 4:Please back-up all data in your hard disk (ASUS International Service is not liable for any data loss incurred during the service). ASUS is solely responsible for service and examination. We apologize for not providing any forms of data recovery or back-up solution in the process of servicing.
- Step 5:Finally, you can choose between deliver the Eee PC to site by yourself or pay for a postage delivery.
|| ASUS international service is only applicable to countries that have been authorized by ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC, The service we provide is based on Limited Warranty Service. (In America area only supports for USA, Canada and Mexico ; Central and South America countries don’t support international service)
|| ASUS will bear the cost for labor and parts if the Eee PC is qualified for international warranty service, and the unit shows defects in materials or workmanship under normal usage (excludes handling errors) within the warranty period. However, please notice that not all Eee PC models are applicable in every country or with sufficient components (ie. foreign language keyboard) to serve the returned Eee PC every time.
|| Upon receiving your Eee PC request by ASUS international service, we will process it in the most rapid manner. However, the time taken will vary depending on the availability of component material stocked at that particular service site.
|| We apologize for not be able to provide service for individual components (such as hard disk or CPU).
|| If the Eee PC is purchased with a recovery CD (depending on territory/ model) and a driver CD(depending on territory/ model), ASUS will guarantee that the OS (operating system) in the recovery CD is able to install successfully onto that Eee PC with all hardware functioning. However, the warranty will be void if the user attempts to install other third-party software onto the Eee PC. Please note that the bundled recovery CD is covered by copyright and uses the same ID as your Eee PC. As a result, if it is lost, damaged or destroyed by any means, ASUS will be unable to replace it with a new piece or sell you a new one.
If you are interested in buying additional extended warranty (eg. additional 3-year warranty) from ASUS to prevent unexpected malfunctions and costly repairs, please contact us.Our sales representative will contact you and provide you with details of available options.
* ASUS commits to provide life cycle extension service to EPEAT registered products. We provide additional warranty and replacement parts five years after end of production of the EPEAT registered products. Please link here to find more information.
Specific warranty policy for Australia and New Zealand